Welcome to the United Counties of Leeds and Grenville Bid Opportunities
The United Counties of Leeds and Grenville will only accept electronic bid submissions. To register for a demo on how to submit electronic bids, please contact email@example.com.
The United Counties of Leeds and Grenville will only accept digital bid bonds for tenders in which it is requested.
Bidders must register for the bid in order to be listed as a Plan Taker and participate in that Bid.
Click here to view step by step instructions for how to submit through bids&tenders.
If you have questions about a specific bid opportunity, please use the Submit a Question feature for each bid opportunity. For technical support, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The United Counties of Leeds and Grenville also intends to participate in one or more procurements conducted by Local Authority Services (LAS) [or Canoe] between March 2023 and March 2024. For further information and access to LAS request for Proposal (RFP) notices, please review the website at www.las.on.ca.
To view bids by Bid Status ("Open", "Closed", "Awarded" etc.), select a Bid Status from the dropdown menu seen on the section below.Login Create Account
- If you already have an account please proceed to the Login screen.
- Create an Account (new users) and please note your username is your email address and remember your password for future login.
- To register as a Plan Taker select "bid details”. You will need to agree to our Terms of Service before proceeding.
- When the download is complete return to the home page and click on the green download arrow for the bid that you chose.
- If you wish to download additional copies simply return to the site and login with the same username and password that was used when you created your account.
- Bidders shall acknowledge all addendums that may be issued.
- Vendors are encouraged to keep their account profile up to date at all times as important notifications will be sent to the e-mail address associated with this account.
NOTE: Under the Accessibility for Ontarians Act, 2005, purchasing decisions will have regard to their impact on accessibility for persons with disabilities. The United Counties of Leeds and Grenville shall incorporate accessibility criteria and features when procuring or acquiring goods, services or facilities, except when it is not practicable to do so. If it is not practicable to incorporate accessibility, an explanation will be provided upon request.