Welcome to the United Counties of Leeds and Grenville Bid Opportunities
For the bid opportunities posted on or after April 3, 2018, the United Counties of Leeds and Grenville will only accept electronic bid submissions. To register for a demo on how to submit electronic bids, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The United Counties of Leeds and Grenville will accept both scanned and digital bonds until December 31, 2018. After January 1, 2019, the United Counties of Leeds and Grenville's only form of bid security will be digital bid bonds.
Bidders must register for the bid in order to be listed as a Plan Taker and participate in that Bid.
Click here to view step by step instructions for how to submit through bids&tenders.
If you have questions about a specific bid opportunity, please use the Submit a Question feature for each bid opportunity. For technical support, please contact email@example.com
Please select the Bid Status ("Open", "Closed", "Awarded" etc.) from the dropdown menu on the right side of the following list to look for the bids under that Bid Status.Login Create Account
- If you already have an account please proceed to the Login screen.
- Create an Account (new users) and please note your username is your email address and remember your password for future login.
- To register as a Plan Taker select "bid details”. You will need to agree to our Terms of Service before proceeding.
- When the download is complete return to the home page and click on the green download arrow for the bid that you chose.
- If you wish to download additional copies simply return to the site and login with the same username and password that was used when you created your account.
- Bidders shall acknowledge all addendums that may be issued.
- Vendors are encouraged to keep their account profile up to date at all times as important notifications will be sent to the e-mail address associated with this account.
NOTE: Under the Accessibility for Ontarians Act, 2005, purchasing decisions will have regard to their impact on accessibility for persons with disabilities. The United Counties of Leeds and Grenville shall incorporate accessibility criteria and features when procuring or acquiring goods, services or facilities, except when it is not practicable to do so. If it is not practicable to incorporate accessibility, an explanation will be provided upon request.