Welcome to the United Counties of Leeds and Grenville Bid Opportunities
The following is a list of all current online bid opportunities with the United Counties of Leeds and Grenville. The default setting lists any current "Open" competitions. If the search result is blank, this indicates no open competitions are presently available. Please refer to the Status column in the list to determine if the bid is open, closed or awarded. If you are using this service for the first time, or if you need more information regarding bids and tenders, please refer to the instructions at the bottom of this page.
Bidders must register for the bid document to be listed as a Plan Taker.
NOTE: Under the Accessibility for Ontarians Act, 2005, purchasing decisions will have regard to their impact on accessibility for persons with disabilities. The United Counties of Leeds and Grenville shall incorporate accessibility criteria and features when procuring or acquiring goods, services or facilities, except when it is not practicable to do so. If it is not practicable to incorporate accessibility, an explanation will be provided upon request.
Vendor Information Night – May 18, 2017
Vendors who were not able to attend the Counties information session can review the presentation “How to do Business with the United Counties of Leeds and Grenville”. Once the new e-Bidding system has been launched vendors will be notified to try out the system in a mock e-Bid exercise planned for June. Links for instructions and webinars will also be available.
- If you already have an account please proceed to the Login screen.
- Create an Account (new users) and please note your username is your email address and remember your password for future login.
- To register as a Plan Taker select "bid details”. You will need to agree to our Terms of Service before proceeding.
- When the download is complete return to the home page and click on the green download arrow for the bid that you chose.
- If you wish to download additional copies simply return to the site and login with the same username and password that was used when you created your account.
- Bidders shall acknowledge all addendums that may be issued.
- Vendors are encouraged to keep their account profile up to date at all times as important notifications will be sent to the e-mail address associated with this account.